Semerkova Lyubov' Nikolaevna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of marketing, commerce and service, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherstobitova Tat'yana Ivanovna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of marketing, commerce and service, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The interest to the problem of innovation demand among Russian researchers has occurred relatively recently due to the necessity of searching the adequate mechanisms of implementation of innovations into the national economy. The problem also remains topical in terms of active development of network approaches to economy and management, which caused occurrence of new approaches on the borders of scientific fields to the very statement of the question. At the modern stage it consists not so much in how to accelerate the process of perception, as in how to make it more intelligent and high quality for the end consumer and the entire society.
Materials and methods. Methodology of the research is based on the works by foreign and Russian scientists in the field of marketing and innovations researching the innovation demand and perception. The article considers possibility of application of the cognitive conception of marketing in transformation of consumer’s persception of new goods and technologies.
Results. The authors researched the segments of innovative demand in the national economy and pointed out the characteristics of this demand. The researchers systematized the factors of occurrence of innovations regarding the demand and offer and considered the prospects of development of the conception of cognitive
marketing in conditions of the changing consumer behavior, growing importance of interaction and mutual creativity.
Conclusions. Management of the innovation demand in modern conditions is devoted to attration of potential consumers into the process of creation of new goods and technologies. Further development of research in this field is connected with development and testing of technologies allowing to activate interaction between producers and potential consumers of innovations and to reach coherence of perception.
1. Bland T. et al. The Innovation Journal: The Public Sector Innovation Journal. 2010, vol. 15, no. 3, article 3.
2. Rogers E. M. Diffusion of innovations. 4th ed. New York: The Free Press, 1995.
3. Ruff F. Forsayt. 2007, no. 2 (2), pp. 22–26.
4. Yuldasheva O. U. Marketing vzaimodeystviya: Kontseptsiya. Strategii. Effektivnost' [Marketing of interaction: Conception. Strategy. Effectiveness.]. Saint Petersburg: Izd-vo SPbGUEF, 2009, pp. 188–213.
5. Salomatin A. Yu., Sherstobitova T. I. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2011, no. 4, pp. 156–168.
6. Armenskiy A. E. Innovatsii [Innovations]. 2009, no. 11, pp. 30–33.
7. Vladimirova O. N. Initsiativy XXI veka [Initiatives of XXI century]. 2010, no. 4–5, p. 68.
8. Indikatory innovatsionnoy deyatel'nosti: 2014. Statisticheskiy sbornik [Indicators of innovative activity: 2014. Statistical collection].Moscow:Natsional'nyy issledovatel'skiy universitet«Vysshaya shkola ekonomiki»,2014,472p.
9. Khrenov P. E. Problemy sovremennoy ekonomiki [Problems of modern economy]. 2008, no. 2 (26), Available at: http://m-economy.ru
10. Rogov S. M. Kontseptsii: nauch.-prakt. zhurnal [Conceptions: scientific and practical journal]. 2010, no. 1–2 (24–25).
11. Zubarev V. Rossiyskaya biznes-gazeta – innovatsii [Russian business-newspaper – innovations]. 2011, no. 798 (16).
12. «Ekspert» – innovatsii: sb. analit. materialov. – Ekspert RA, 2011 [Expert – innovations: collection of analytical material. – Expert RA, 2011]. Available at: http:// gosbook.ru
13. Firsanova O. V. Metodologiya protsessa vzaimodeystviya sub"ektov rynka v teorii marketing- menedzhmenta: avtoref. dis. d-ra ekon. nauk [Methodology of the process of market subjects interaction in the theory of marketing-managemen: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of economic sciences ]. Saint Petersburg: Izd-vo SPbGUEF, 2003.
14. Lipskiy B. I. Sotsial'nye i gumanitarnye nauki na Dal'nem Vostoke [Humanities and social sciences in the Far East]. 2010, no. 3, pp. 62–70.
15. Lankaster K. Teoriya potrebitel'skogo povedeniya i sprosa [The theory of consumer behavior and demand]. Saint Petersburg: Ekonomicheskaya shkola, 1993, pp. 326–336.
16. Mel'kina N. N. Ekonomika i upravlenie [Economics and management]. 2010, no. 12 (73), pp. 304–306.
17. Heindl D. J. Innovation Infrastructure: Systems approach to building an innovation organization. 2008. Available at: http://innovationtools.com